Our business course.
A super practical program to boost your earnings as a kids yoga teacher.
This training is designed to help professional kids yoga teachers increase their revenue and profit - by giving them the insight, resources and steps they need to build a sustainable business.
In this program, you get:
- The key insights and resources you need to build a profitable kids yoga business.
- a clear understanding the economics of kids yoga - the fundamental workings of any professional kids yoga teacher's business
- clarity on how to sell kids yoga - ie how to talk about it so schools and parents will buy from you.
- Jaime's own teaching schedule - plus how she got all her classes started, how much she charges and why they work financially week after week
- Guidance on how much you should charge based on Jaime's experience and how much the many other teachers in the Cosmic Kids community charge in other markets around the world
- The steps you take to attract and retain a regular school yoga club, and regular classes in pre-school, including:
- How to get a meeting
- How to prepare for that meeting
- What to present at that meeting
- How to convert that school into a paying customer
- The best acquisition and retention tools for the kids yoga teacher — the Taster Session and the Yoga Test — so you know how to get people interested in your class, how to get them signed up and how to make sure they're in the room next term too
- A full suite of marketing resources to reach out to schools and kindergartens and make the case for kids yoga
- A brilliant worksheet for logging earnings versus overheads - so you know which classes are earning well and which ones are costing you money
- Tried and tested techniques for attracting customers to your own private classes
- The documentation kids yoga teachers need to be compliant and legal
Shares the full range of resources, steps and skills you need to build and retain busy classes.
- Includes a hugely useful toolkit of letters, spreadsheets and documents to help you grow your business and teach legally - as well as a persuasive sales presentation to take in to schools.
- Includes the ten documents and protocols we all need for professional status.
Connect with other pro teachers
This course is based on Jaime’s own experience of building a thriving kids yoga business in her local area - and gives you access to the 1200+ members of the Cosmic Kids Campus private Facebook group of kids yoga teachers.
Key learning goals:
How to sell kids yoga
- How to charge at a level people will happily pay
- How to talk about kids yoga persuasively so people will buy from you
- How to talk about money so it comes to you
How to build the perfect teaching schedule
- Jaime shares her schedule from her busiest year teaching yet. Hear her talk about how the classes came about and why they work.
- Learn how different types of venue work, so you can build a schedule that works for you.
- Use our sample schedule to build a dream week.
Starting and maintaining profitable classes in schools, pre-schools and private venues.
- Learn to sell to schools, and how to attract parents and kids to your classes
- Download the full suite of marketing letters to schools and parents
- Learn how nurseries work and how to sell to them.
- Learn the key to starting successful private classes
- Learn Jaime’s top 18 tips to fill your private classes
- Learn about the full range of documents and protocols you need for professional status - from first aid and health and safety to code of conduct and working with children - and download templates for each of them.
- Learn how to bring kids yoga to new audiences - through birthday parties, summer camps and other events.
Includes membership of the Cosmic Kids Campus
Every student becomes a member of the Cosmic Kids Campus, our lovely and supportive group of kids yoga teachers on Facebook. There are now more than 1200 of us helping each other on our kids yoga journeys.
If you have any questions which aren’t answered here – about accreditation, eligibility, insurance or anything else – please take a look at our FAQ pages!
We work hard to make this the best teacher training. It is completely brilliant - well-researched, brilliantly delivered and well-supported - even though we say it ourselves. However - if you are not satisfied with it for any reason, you can just tell us why within 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
Hello! I'm Jaime.
I am a qualified adult yoga teacher (E-RYT 200) and a Registered Children's Yoga Teacher (RCYT) accredited by Yoga Alliance. After teaching kids yoga teacher training courses in person in the US and UK, we decided to develop our online teaching for the people who want to do our live course but can't join us because of cost, time or distance. Now I am proud to say more than 1500 people have done our foundation course, Getting Started in Kids Yoga.
Most people know me from Cosmic Kids but I've been working with kids for 15 years now, and leading local kids yoga classes since 2010. I learn much of what I teach here from the day-to-day work of being a professional kids yoga teacher in the schools, nurseries and village halls of the Henley and Marlow area in England, where I specialise in teaching kids aged 3-8.
I emphasise fun and storytelling in kids yoga, and love to explore new ways of making classes as engaging as possible for kids. I also believe kids yoga has an important role in the emotional as well as physical development of kids, and enjoy passing on my experiences of running a yoga business which fits around my life.
Martin and I have created our online courses so we can make learning how to teach great kids yoga as accessible as possible. We also hope to enable as many people as possible to create sustainable kids yoga businesses in their communities. I hope you love the training. We are improving them and developing new courses all the time, and really appreciate feedback.